Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome. I’ve blogged in the past and my blogs, like my 13 year old diaries, were sporadic at best. There’d be 12 posts one after the other and then nothing for six months…but it’s January prime time for touch of the”New Year, New me” nonsense. So here is the list of things I plan to do this year and blog about in the process:
- Maintain a blog for more than five minutes.
- I won’t buy any news clothes for the rest of the year. Any new clothes have to be made by my own little fingers. The only exception to this is things bought at special occasions like gigs or the theatre or specialist clothing like running gear.
- Reduce the amount of stuff I own, honestly it’s ridiculous, I’m practically a hoarder.
- Rebuild my confidence as a performer and a creative.
- Learn to play more than three songs on the ukulele.
- Give a solo belly dance performance.
- May be run a marathon, if my leg doesn’t fall off during training.
There you have it, my New Year’s resolutions, I wonder how many I’ll keep…..